With ANZ, Homes to Love is exploring the ways we live now, under the theme of ‘Mixed Materials’ – and how this trend allows us to live and build today.
- Subtlety is key – think about softly burnished copper and brass rather than shiny stainless steel.
- Use blackened steel – on stairs or balustrades, say – for a robust, muscular look.
- For a modernist feel, choose light-fittings in spun brass or copper.
- Metal is often best as an accent rather than the main event – along the edge of timber stairs, or even set into the joins of a stone floor.
- Metal cabinetry doesn’t have to be cold but it is bullet-proof, so it’s great for families.
Bespoke furniture by: William Worsp of WRW & Co.