To celebrate the hottest new shades from Clinique’s Matte Makeover collection, we’ve found the latest homeware in shades of pink, red, coral and violet. It’s time to think pink!
Top tips for using pink at home
- Try pink accents if a whole pink scheme seems like too much. Opt for pink cushions, accessories or a rug.
- A pink sofa is an unexpected, but very welcome, design items in an otherwise non-girly space.
- Think about a non-permanent pink accent such as pink flowers in a vase
- Paint the whole room pink! Pink paint is trending, just look at the Pantone colour of the year for 2016, which was Rose Quartz, a warm rosy tone.
- Choose a statement item in pink, such as a fridge or a splashback.
- Sleep surrounded in blush tones. Shades of pink in the bedroom are perfectly acceptable.
More about Matte Makeover
The new Clinique Pop Matte Makeover range includes Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer and Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer. The gloss is a luxuriously rich and comfortable liquid lip colour with a built-in primer that creates a saturated burst of matte colour. The lipstick is a weightless lip colour with built-in primer that instantly creates a dramatic matte lip.
Available in 8 shades, including nudes, red/corals, pinks and violets.