On the lookout for a child’s bed? This gallery of bunks, beds and more has something for everyone
Create a kid’s room packed with persobality and style
- For a room that can easily transition to suit a young child or teenager, stick to a neutral backdrop and classic wooden floors and add personality with accessories.
- Keeping things neutral doesn’t have to mean a sacrifice in character.
- Storage is key. Hide some crates under the bed or use attractive trunks or boxes to keep toys, blankets and school books hidden from view.
- Combining pattern and texture makes a room feel fresh and vibrant. Warm up a floor with a colourful rug and pile the bed high with cushions.
- Cater for sleepovers with a handy trundle bed.
- Opt for a bed frame that has built-in storage