Follow these step-by-step instructions for this achievable white and silver arrangement
1. You will need
Scissors, knife, oasis, cardboard tubes wrapped in paper, candles, votive and votive candles, silver decorations
2. Cover cardboard tubes in paper of your choice.
3. Cut circles of oasis and cover with plastic to prevent water leaking.
4. Arrange mossy twigs in the centre of the table
5. Place paper-covered cardboard tubes strategically throughout twigs and add plastic-covered, water-soaked oasis.
6. Place candles throughout arrangement. Begin trimming and adding stems of Buxus and Lycopodium.
7. Add white freesia, white roses, Ornithologum, Peris (lily of the valley).
8. Place silver decorations throughout arrangement for added sparkle and interest.
9. And voila!
Created by: Manukau Institute of Technology Floristry students
Flowers and foliage provided by: Flowers Work Wonders
Photography by: Bridget Webber